Bushfire rated roller shutters made in adelaide – firesafe roller shutters to Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) A40 – BAL40.
* Tested by the CSIRO (Report# FSZ1379).
* Complies with the Australian Bushfire rated roller shutters Constructions Standard
AS3959-2009 (Clauses 3.7 & 8.5.1).
* They offer Radiant heat shielding properties to 40 kW/m2.
* Fully extruded strong aluminium alloy shutters.
* Commercial grade double wall extruded profile.
* They are Suitable for large span windows & doors.
* Protects windows from flying debris & extreme heat radiation.
* They can be operated by either a Manual or motorised operation with remote control options and battery back ups or manual override systems .
All FireSafeTM shutters are fitted with an Authentication Plate coupled with a Serial Number to ensure genuine product and product performance that meets Australian Standards for all your bushfire rated roller shutters– firesafe roller shutters aswell
As more and more Australians move to the country and semi-rural areas for a better lifestyle, and our urban sprawl takes homeowners closer to bushfire prone, wooded and high vegetation areas, protection from bushfires has become increasingly important in Australia. Add to that the ongoing devastation of bushfires in many states across the country, and it becomes vital that we help protect Australian families and their homes from bushfires.
Aside from the obvious and growing need for bushfire protection, a new Australian Bushfire Construction Standard AS3959-2009 has been implemented, detailing minimum standards for building and construction in bushfire areas.
This new standard is now mandatory in some states of Australia for bushfirerated roller shutters.
EMAIL US FOR A FREE MEASURE AND QUOTE on your bushfire rated roller shutters