Patio season is here and it’s time to enjoy the outdoors! If you are lucky enough to have a backyard veranda, patio, or pergola, then it’s time to revamp your space and get ready for the summers. The greenery, sunlight, fresh air, good times with family and the company of your friends make it ideal to have an outdoor space that meets the needs of your family and lifestyle. With rising temperatures as you begin spending more time outside, you may wonder if outdoor blinds are the right solution for your alfresco area? You may be contemplating how to really enhance the quality of your time spent outside? Outdoor blinds can make any outdoor living space feel like a private oasis and give you comfort and much-needed privacy. Quality outdoor blinds are a great investment and come in different budget-friendly options that can make your outdoor living experience more enjoyable.
At Classic Roller Shutters we are going to walk you through everything you need to know about the different types of outdoor blinds available and their benefits.
DIFFERENT OUTDOOR BLINDS ADELAIDE RESIDENTS OPT FOR
Personalizing the look of your backyard is fun and entertaining and through this blog, we are taking you through the latest trends in outdoor blinds that work exceptionally well for South Australian conditions.
- Ziptrak Blinds: This brand of outdoor blinds is widely used for residential and commercial applications and is a great way to make an outdoor entertaining space more enjoyable. A popular option Australia wide, Ziptrak Blinds have a strong and robust design to withstand harsh weather conditions while providing users protection from the outdoor elements. Whether you choose mesh or PVC blind material, you will get ultimate protection from harsh sun, wind, rain, pests, and prying eyes. Available with both manual or automatic options, these blinds seamlessly provide flow between indoors and outdoors. When having Ziptrak blinds installed by Classic Roller Shutters you can rest assured knowing you are getting the best quality product, installation, and fittings.
- Outdoor Zipscreen Blinds: These alfresco blinds offer protection from the sun (including UV rays), rain and wind. The complete seal along the edges allows you to shut out insects and debris. These versatile and stylish blinds can be installed flush to windows or pergolas enclosing your area from the sun, mossies, and wind. You can enjoy nature in complete comfort with these sleek, stylish sunshade blinds.
- Café Blinds: If you’re looking to take your outdoor living space area to the next level, then cafe blinds are a budget-friendly option that can help you achieve the look and keep your family and guests comfortable throughout the year. Classic Roller Shutters offers a wide range of outdoor cafe or bistro blinds in all shapes, sizes, and fabrics. Slick looking and very easy to maintain, cafe blinds come in screen mesh or PVC to block out wind, dust, rain, and insects.
- Awnings: When it comes to choosing the most stylish, functional, and affordable outdoor blinds, Classic Roller Shutters have a huge range of awning styles available to suit your outdoor needs. Manufactured right here in Adelaide our awnings are made for South Australian homes in mind to give you privacy, protection from the elements and sheltered outdoor living space. The type of awning you require will depend on your needs and our experts are available to help you make the right decision.
- PNP Window Shades: this outdoor option is a spring-operated retractable blind that is ideal for verandas, pergolas, external window fittings, balconies, and balustrades. If you are budget-conscious these blinds are easy to install and doubles as the perfect DIY blind option. Available in a wide variety of outdoor screen fabrics or canvas the PNP Sunshade provides protection from the elements and reduces sun glare.
If you are looking for ways to extend your living room outdoors to your veranda, porch, pergola, patio, or balcony then get in touch with Classic Roller Shutters today. All our roller shutters, outdoor and indoor blinds are custom-made to match your exact requirements. Contact our friendly staff to best transform your outdoor area and get started with a free measure and quote.